Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hannover Zoo

Yesterday I spent my day with my host family. I joined them for breakfast, after which my host dad gave me a tour of his company. Then, we picked up his daughter from school. After spending some time at the house, we all gathered into the car and headed over to the zoo! By the time we got there, the zoo was only open for another hour and a half, so we moved FAST. It was just fine though- we saw and did more than I thought!

I am mostly just going to put up pictures, but my favorite parts of the day were going into the Pelican exhibit (eh, nobody was around to stop us- it was a bit scary though because those things can seriously take a giant nip out of your leg!), watching the polar bear show and visiting the underwater world, and checking out the cool monkey house.

The evening was lovely when we returned back to the house. I spent a lot of time with my host mom and host grandma drinking coffee and eating home baked Christmas cookies! They were delicious (sehr lecker)!














No comments:

Post a Comment