Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ich bin fertig

...that means "I'm finished" in German. FINALLY the packing is complete. I cannot believe I leave tomorrow. I have plenty of things in that giant bookbag of mine to keep me busy on my 7.5 hours-long flight. Priority number one (nummer eins) is to study my German notes from the class I took this summer! Sleep comes second ;) May I also add that I am quite proud of myself for packing an entire semester worth of clothing, toiletries, books, and mattress pads in only two normal sized suitcases. For those who know me well, this is quite a feat for me!



I also want to give my grandfather a shout-out because today is his birthday! I love you xoxo

Also, my mother just called me into the kitchen to show me that "Taken," the movie starring Liam Neeson, is on TV. Thank you for making me even more nervous than I am! But I promise to be extremely careful.

Next time I write I'll be in Germany! Prost!


No comments:

Post a Comment